Tuesday 12 July 2011

First attempt at using Flickr - Library shot

Library shot by Sharon on Flickr2011
Library shot, a photo by Sharon on Flickr2011 on Flickr.
This was a steep learning curve this morning - and Tom and Scott were so helpful, it would taken me much longer on my own.Now I can go away and practise on my own.
As I work through this unit I found out how these sites all work together and how inter-related and how easy it is to be connected to many sites at once.
I always shied away from new technology as I did'nt know how to use it, but now I am a fan.
Might still become a digital native!

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Sharon...it's 'Life Long Learning'!
    A 'Digital Native'??? mmmm....think you need to be at least 20 minus 15 for that! Dreams are nice tho aren't they?? he he he he hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comment about becoming a 'Digital Native' I also would like to become a digital native even at my age, and what I mean by that is to aspire to be fluent in all this digital technology that is on offer.

    ReplyDelete